Monday, December 8, 2008

Family pics








Look at my perfect kids! Ok, so it's not my house, or my tree, but they are my perfect kids...perfect for a minute or two!










Isn't this a cool family picture? It looks great no matter which way you turn it. (Go ahead, turn the computer...) It was hard to keep smiling because all the flashes above us were making my eyes water. I could barely keep my eyes open.







And here's me and my honey. It's hard to believe it's only been 11 years. I can't imagine my life wthout him, and I'm greatful that we now have an eternal family!

2 comments:

If Looks Could Quill said...

Great pictures! Maybe next year we'll actually take some professional pictures - the last time was when Annie was a baby. I know, shame on me.

Leanne said...

Your family pictures are awesome! We don't have any because Terry refuses to have his picture taken. I'm also happy that you are an eternal family also!