Saturday, January 3, 2009

Midnight Sun



Ok, this will hopefully be my last Twilight post. I've been reading Midnight Sun from Stephenie Meyer's sight (the manuscript that will never be published.) This is from Edward's point of view. I know I should just let it go, "THE END" is at the end of Breaking Dawn, but Edward has become "my brand of heroin" and I can't help it..... I feel like an awkward 16-year-old again... Do you think Scooter would get upset if I started hanging posters on my wall again? (Move over Jon Bon Jovi, Ralph Macchio, Menudo, Cory Haim....) Like I said in my earlier post, I always loved vampires. The infatuation runs quite deep. And when Stephenie came up with the Cullen clan who stay away from human blood... how perfect. We don't have to be killers now... Do you ever wonder where the original folk lore came from? Who thought up vampires in the first place? Why do they still hold such a fascination in our hearts? Wikipedia says the earliest English appearance of the word "vampire" appeared in 1734, but it could go back as far as 1047 A.D. in Russia. Sorta makes you wonder.... It does me anyways. Some one please save me and help me move on!

No comments: